Search our current career opportunities and send us your résumé.
Astellas is committed to being an employer of choice in the pharmaceutical industry and U.S. We are proud to consistently earn places on several top employer lists in a variety of areas, including LGBTQ equality, environmental sustainability, female empowerment and military support. These awards are reflective of the emphasis we place on equity, environment, culture and benefits that support employee total well-being.
Some highlights of our workplace awards include:
- Recipient of a perfect score for the fifth year in a row from the Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) annual Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- Placement on several top employer lists regionally, including the Great Places to Work in Canada, Brazil, Chicago and for giving back to the community.
- Recognition for support of military employees by Illinois Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Awards with its highest honor – the Pro Patria Award – as the state's top large employer over the past year.
- Consistently included in Newsweek’s Green Rankings, the FTSE4Good Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, some of the most recognized sustainability indexes worldwide.
Read more about our specific awards at the links below:
- Forbes America’s Best Employers
- Corporate Knights Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies
- Fortune Magazine 50 Best Companies for Giving Back in the U.S.
- Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers
- Great Places to Work in the Pharma Industry in Brazil, Canada and the U.S.
- 50 Best Workplaces in Chicago
- DiversityComm “Best of the Best” Employer
- FTSE4Good Sustainability Index
- FTSE Blossom Japan Index