Overactive bladder (OAB)
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Solifenacin succinate 5mg or
- Solifenacin succinate 10mg
Symptomatic treatment of urge incontinence and/or increased urinary frequency and urgency as may occur in patients with overactive bladder syndrome.
The recommended dose is 5 mg solifenacin succinate once daily.
If needed, the dose may be increased to 10 mg solifenacin succinate once daily.
Solifenacin succinate is contraindicated in:
- Patients with urinary retention
- Patients with uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
- Patients who have demonstrated hypersensitivity to the drug substance or other components of the product
Box of 30's