Each vial contains:
- 50 mg micafungin (as sodium)
- After reconstitution, each mL contains 10mg micafungin (as sodium)
Mycamine is indicated for:
- Treatment of Invasive Candidiasis
- Treatment of Esophageal Candidiasis
- Prevention of Candida and Aspergillus infections in patients undergoing haematopoietic stem cell transplantation who are expected to be neutropenic for 10 or more days
- Treatment with Mycamine® should be initiated by a physician experienced in the management of fungal infections.
- The dose regimen of Mycamine® depends on the body weight of the patient
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Box of 1's