Astellas is committed to being an employer of choice in the pharmaceutical industry and U.S. We are proud to consistently earn places on several top employer lists in a variety of areas, including LGBTQ equality, environmental sustainability, female empowerment and military support. These awards are reflective of the emphasis we place on equity, environment, culture and benefits that support employee total well-being.
Some highlights of our workplace awards include:
- Named a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. 95% of Astellas employees said that when they joined the company, they were made to feel welcome
- Recipient of a perfect score for the sixth year in a row from the Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) annual Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- Recognition for support of military employees by Illinois Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Awards with its highest honor – the Pro Patria Award.
- Consistently included in Newsweek’s Green Rankings, the FTSE4Good Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, some of the most recognized sustainability indexes worldwide.
- Recognized on the Disability Equality Index for our commitment to fostering a culture of inclusivity for persons living with disabilities.
Read more about our specific awards below:
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers
- Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work
- Forbes America’s Best Employers
- FTSE4Good Sustainability Index