Astellas Pharma is committed to ensuring our website is accessible and universally user-friendly for all people, regardless of ability or technology.
In an ongoing effort to achieve high standards of accessibility for our website, we are doing the following:
- Our goal is to meet or exceed the requirements of the level AA criteria of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. All parties in charge of website creation implement operation and verification for accessibility quality control based on these and other existing guidelines.*
- Specifically, we make sure our website meets the (WCAG 2.0 AA) standards for appropriate font size, color contrast, alternative text for images, foreground and background colors, descriptive headings, and audio and full text options.
- We also test our website on a regular basis to ensure an optimal user experience
Maintaining accessibility and usability is an ongoing process as technology and user needs change. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Environment for operations
• OS / WEB browser: Environment for use > OS·Web browser
• Color accessibility: Color Contrast Analyzer
Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.