Position Qualification requirement
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Medical Science filed. Master degree in Marketing or MBA Qualification is highly preferable.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy / Medical Science filed. Master degree in Marketing or MBA Qualification is highly preferable.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in the pharmaceutical sector; in combination of sales and marketing or medical affairs experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret market data with excellent analytical, organizational, planning and presentation skills.
- Communications capabilities (both written and verbal) are strongly required in order to work effectively with both clients and team members.
- Creativity through innovative and strategic thinking with results orientation and a demonstration sense of urgency
- Strong medical and marketing knowledge and be capable of identifying market potential and market research needs if needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated and be capable to develop effective relationships and operate with the sales team and senior level management.
- Demonstration a level of understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines and compliance
- Efficiently and effectively work under pressure and open minded for constructive feedback
- Enthusiasm for leadership management
- Good written and spoken English is mandatory
- Good in Computer skills – MS Office Package