In the evolving medical care environment, hospitals increasingly need to change how they respond to patient needs. In addition to treating patients, hospitals are expected to provide a high quality patient experience (patient experience value) in the future.
Personalizing medical care and enhancing care quality in order to meet changing patient needs are inevitable. As one of the solutions for such trends, Sphere "Patient Outcome Maximization via Precise Surgery/Diagnosis" aims to optimize patient value with smart hospital services.
Astellas aims to provide various solutions to support realization of personalized smart hospitals. In particular, we are considering the following:
- Surgical navigation utilizing technique-upgrading technology and individual image data
- Minimally invasive medical care as an alternative to surgery
- Enhancing individual patient management, considering suitable treatment and preventing recurrence by adapting to individual circumstances
What Astellas Wishes to Receive from External Partners
- Advanced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Surgical navigation technology with Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR)
- Intraoperative specific nerve visualization techniques