CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2021 ASTELLAS AND LABCENTRALFUTURE INNOVATOR PRIZE WINNERS!
Thymmune Therapeutics and M13 Therapeutics
THE ASTELLAS FUTURE INNOVATOR PRIZE AT LABCENTRAL
The award for each Astellas Future Innovator Prize winner will:
- Cover the cost of one bench and one scientist for one year at LabCentral.
- Provide access to Astellas’ R&D scientists, mentors, business leaders and the Astellas network.
Apply for an Astellas Future Innovator Prize:
- Prepare a non-confidential pitch deck, 10-slide limit, including an executive summary
(See guidelines for presentation on application instruction form.)
- Upload the presentation to www.astellasfutureinnovator.com
- Proposals are due by: Monday, October 4, 2021
- All applications will be reviewed by the Astellas selection committee. Five proposals will be selected as finalists and notified accordingly.
- The five finalists will be invited to pitch in front of Astellas senior leadership on October 28th at online event.
- Up to two winners will be awarded an Astellas Future Innovator Prize.
Disclaimer: The decision to award any Astellas Future Innovator Prize, and the assessments underlying such decision, are solely within the judgment of Astellas and are not subject to any objection or appeal.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
The prize opportunity application portal for LabCentral is now closed.
A private, non-profit institution, LabCentral was founded in 2013 as a launchpad for high-potential life sciences and biotech start-ups. Operating a total of 100,000 square-feet in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, Mass., LabCentral offers fully permitted laboratory and office space for as many as 70 start-ups comprising approximately 500 scientists and entrepreneurs. More information is available at www.labcentral.org and @labcentral.
© Astellas Pharma Inc.