Nous sommes convaincus que la dimension humaine joue un rôle fondamental dans l’atteinte de notre objectif : améliorer la santé des populations à travers le monde. Pour que cette philosophie d’entreprise soit efficacement mise en œuvre, nous devons impérativement attirer, développer et retenir les talents. Ainsi, Astellas aspire à devenir un employeur de choix à l’échelle mondiale. Chez Astellas, vous aurez la possibilité de développer vos compétences et travaillerez avec des professionnels engagés et performants.
Job Advert Title: Medical Manager Urology & Nephrology
Location: Astella Pharma A.G. Switzerland
Department: Medical Affairs
Employment Class: Permanent
Astellas Pharma is an affiliate of Tokyo-based Astellas Pharma Inc., a top 20 global pharmaceutical research company. Astellas is committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions that bring value and hope to patients and their families. Keeping our focus on addressing unmet medical needs and conducting our business with ethics and integrity enables us to improve the health of people throughout the Americas and around the world.
Medical Manager Urology & Nephrology
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Thinks strategically in the development and execution of the Core Medical Plan (CMP) with the Brand strategic focus.
- Creation, planning and execution of local Medical Tactics aligned with CMP and within budget.
- Establishing and developing professional relationships with opinion leaders and experts in their therapeutic area.
- Generating and coordinating activities of a scientific nature: educational programs, meetings to disseminate results, advisory meetings.
- Collaborates cross functionally with internal stakeholders to support the generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain best expertise of assigned therapeutic area of Urology and Nephrology through self-study, company-provided training and scientific meeting attendance in order to enhance the contribution to the company.
- Collaborating with Marketing in creating promotional material/activities for the own products of its therapeutic area.
- Providing training to commercial area on issues of interest related to its therapeutic area Urology and Nephrology.
- Providing medical-scientific support to Marketing, Market Access, Business Intelligence, Regulatory, Clinical Operations and EHQ departments (advice, reports, recommendations, etc.).
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Code of Practices and Company SOPs to ensure adherence and be a role model in the organization.
- Minimum Master in Pharmaceutical Industry or Health Science.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Pharma industry and at least 2 years in Medical Affairs.
- Fluent in written and spoken business English, French and German.
- Very good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry business and advertising regulations for medicines.
- Knowledge of research methods, clinical biostatistics and Swiss health system.
- Clear understanding of the social-legal, economic and health-economical contexts.
- Strong business sense and strategic thinking.
- Knowledge of Urology and/or Nephrology is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.